||Monday 12/18/2017 10:17 AM
Houston has been divided into 88 unique Super Neighborhoods where residents of neighboring communities such as ours are encouraged to work together to identify, plan, and set priorities to address the needs and concerns of their community. The Super Neighborhood Council serves as a forum where residents and stakeholders can discuss issues, establish priority projects for the area and develop a Super Neighborhood Action Plan to help them meet their goals. In some cases, more than one of the Super Neighborhoods have joined together to create a stronger, more active Council.
click on image to enlarge or click here for the official land use map
Village Place is a part of the Briar Forest Super Neighborhood. Other members of the Briar Forest Super Neighborhood are:
- April Village - Lakeside Place Community
- Ashford Community Association, Inc.
- Ashford Hollow Community Improvement Association, Inc.
- Briargrove Park Property Owners, Inc.
- Epernay Community Association, Inc.
- Executive Row Town Home Subdivision
- Heathlake Community Association, Inc.
- Lakeside Estates Townhouses Association
- Lakeside Improvement Association, Inc.
- Northbriar Community Association, Inc.
- Riverview Place Community Improvement Association
- Shadowbriar Community Association, Inc.
- Southbriar Community Association, Inc.
- Village Place Townhomes Association, Inc.
- Village West Community Association, Inc.
- Walker’s Mark Community Association
- Walnut Bend Home Association, Inc.
- West Belt Town & Country Townhomes
© Copyright 2017 VillagePlaceCommunity.com powered by digitalfrontporch v5.1, a service of houstonpcpro.com